5 Digital Diet Solutions
Slimdown Success this New Year
With the 2019 CES show having debuted multiple diet-focused consumer technologies; including devices that analyze the gases in people’s breath to uncover what diet improvements would be helpful for them, there is much ado about progressive digital solutions fostering slimdown success this New Year and beyond.
With that in mind, here’s a roundup of five savvy tech solutions poised to help us shed those stubborn, unwanted pounds easier, more effectively and more sustainably for the long-term:
1. Lumen and FoodMarble Showcased at this year’s CES show, both are pocket-sized devices that users blow into. They pair with smartphone apps that tell people things like how well they are digesting food or burning calories.
The firm behind Lumen states that their device provides a way for people to monitor their metabolisms. The device also has the capability of determining if the user is burning carbs or fats. Meanwhile, FoodMarble measures hydrogen levels in an attempt to make deductions about a person’s digestive health.
The thought is that the device can be to help people avoid foods that cause bloating, abdominal pain and other gastrointestinal symptoms.
2. TRAQ Smart Shoes Here’s some killer wearable technology for fitness-minded folks. TRAQ, Alegria’s first smart shoe, is the world’s first comfort smart shoes with built-in pedometer plus a personalized app community. The designs are made for walking; working; and leisure, simultaneously allowing you to accurately count every step thanks to the smart Q-Chip embedded right in the shoe!.
Easily connect the integrated pedometer in the shoes to the accompanying Alegria TRAQ smartphone app to view your daily and monthly step activity.
You can do everything in your daily routine while stepping out in intelligent, blissful comfort. Anyone can track their steps, connect with their friends and compete on a leaderboard. Cheer on your friends and family to walk together through the app! Oh, and there’s no need to charge these smart shoes—ever—for the lifetime of the shoes.
3. HealthyWage This app actually PAYS you to lose weight! With the HealthyWage app, you determine how much weight you want to lose, how long you want to take to lose it, and how much you want to wager each month. If you fully reach your goal by the end date of your challenge, you win your prize.
The average HealthyWager prize is over $1,200! You can also join team challenges, jackpot challenges, and step challenges through the app. Participants have collectively lost over 1 million pounds and gained over $20,000,000 since the company’s inception, and over $13,000,000 in 2018, alone.
4. Escali Primo Digital Scale Assuradely due to due to the Escali Primo Digital Scale’s accuracy; speed and simplicity; twice rated as the best value by a leading independent consumer magazine and was also recently named the “best kitchen scale for most people” by other key media.
This device is capable of measuring in increments of 1 gram or 0.05 ounces and has the capacity to measure up to 11 pounds of food at once. Two-button controls facilitate ease of use, and a protective shield on the control panel prevents accidental spills from compromising performance. Battery life also prolonged with an auto shut-off feature.
5. Naked Home Body Scanner Leverage the power of infrared light to capture a 3D model of your body with the Home Body Scanner from Naked Labs. The scanner itself is built into an attractive smart mirror with sensors that measure important metrics and calculate measurements.
An integrated app allows you to track your progress. Designed to help you visualize your progress and body fat percentage as it happens; with a focus on weight loss; performance; and recomposition.
You’ll be able to literally watch your body as it changes each day. By Merilee Kern, ‘The Luxe List’ Executive Editor 5 Digital Diet Solutions Slimdown Success this New Year the 2019 CES show debuted multiple diet-focused consumer technologies; including devices that analyze the gases in people’s breath to uncover what diet improvements would be helpful for them; there is much ado about progressive digital solutions fostering slimdown success this New Year and beyond.
With that in mind, here’s a roundup of five savvy tech solutions poised to help us shed those stubborn, unwanted pounds easier, more effectively and more sustainably for the long-term: Putting a high-tech spin on your weight loss makes the journey more interactive and hands-on, often notably bolstering the success of a weight-loss endeavor.
Never before have our efforts, and the results thereof, been so tangible. Whether you’re winning money for losing weight or tracking your body’s progress in 3D, taking advantage of the digital tools and advancements in the weight-loss arena will surely make slimming down in the 21st Century a more efficacious undertaking.
Merilee Kern, ‘The Luxe List’ Executive Editor
As a branding pundit, wellness industry veteran, consumer health advocate and influential media voice, Merilee Kern spotlights noteworthy marketplace innovations, change makers, movers and shakers. Also a two-time fitness champion, her ground-breaking, award-winning “Kids Making Healthy Choices” Smartphone APP for children, parents/caregivers and educators is based on her award-winning, illustrated fictional children’s book, “Making Healthy Choices – A Story to Inspire Fit, Weight-Wise Kids.” Merilee may be reached online at www.LuxeListReviews.com.